SOAR provides holiday meals for low-income seniors aged 65 or older, living in Frederick County, MD (with an income less than $2100/month for an individual or $3000/month for a couple) that are homebound and/or would otherwise not be able to celebrate with family or friends. Holiday meals are fully prepared and ready to heat and eat. If you are a senior or know of a senior that could benefit from a holiday meal being delivered to them, please request a meal below.
Holiday Meals Offered*
- Turkey or Ham
- Please NOTE: We cannot accommodate special diets and we reserve the right to substitute meal options.
– Thanksgiving Meals will be delivered on November 22 between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm.
Seniors MUST be home to receive meal.
– Meal request must be received by November 10th, for Thanksgiving.
– Christmas Meals will be delivered on December 22 between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm.
Senior MUST be home to receive meal.
– Meal request must be received by December 8th, for Christmas.
"*" indicates required fields